So I haven't been on here in a while, and that's inexcusable, I know. The truth of the matter is that the snafu with Hawthorn really did bum me out a lot and I sort of threw myself into my writing instead of dealing with the issues. I do plan to turn that around soon, but this is the time of year that I truly am focused on my writing.
So how about a round of updates?
1. The rewrite of Avens is about at the half-way point.
2. I'm working on another project that will be the first novel released in my world of Vassel.
3. Camp NaNoWriMo approaches in April and my brother requested that I revisit an old idea involving werewolves that we used to spend hours discussing. So I'm excited for that.
4. Made some website modifications. (No, I have not yet talked myself into springing for the upgrade that takes the 'wixsite' tag out of the address.) What I've done is something I've considered for a while, since my 'Books' page was starting to look way too much like my 'Prideful Magick Collection' page. So the carousel on the 'Home' page has now also been transferred to the 'Books' page. As more works are released, they will also be added in carousel format to the 'Books' page. I'm more than a little excited to see it fill up, if I'm being honest with myself.
5. I finally got to meet my niece and nephew! You see, three years ago, I flew to Oklahoma to be there for the birth of my niece. I'd taken off work. I'd arranged my drop off and pick up at the airport. The whole bit. And I was there for almost a week ... and she never arrived. The day that the doctor scheduled her for induction (and the day before I had to go home) is the day my sister went into labor. For thirty-six hours. That little girl waited until I was home before being born. This time, her brother was born early. So I got to spend a whole week with a newborn and it was the best vacation of my life. (Yes. Even better than the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.)
Okay, well I guess that's it for the updates. Now I plan on getting back to writing. I'll try to keep this updated even more, but if you've been around me more than a little, you know I don't like to post things if nothing is happening. *shrug* If you have ideas on what I should post to be more active, however, please message me!